Saturday, May 9, 2009

My Plate is Full

I’m slacking. In the blogging department, that is.

You may have noticed that my posting has been less frequent lately. I’ve been desperately trying to get my life organized! Literally. I’m tackling years of neglect, closet by closet – room by room.

And next on my plate – an online writing class.

Yes, I finally took the plunge and went ahead with something I’ve been thinking about for the past year. I begin my class on May 21st. Just when my life is always the busiest.

With my job. And my rental properties (my other job).

Only I would have such perfect timing. And yes, I’m being sarcastic!

That’s why I introduced you to Email Notification by Feedburner a few weeks ago. In preparation for what lies ahead.

So you won’t have to wonder if I’ve written anything new. So you won’t get sick of checking my blog for new stuff. So you won’t give up on me!

I don’t want to lose my loyal readers!

So please, sign up to receive email notifications from me.

The Dishes Will Wait has to wait.

While my plate is full, at least.

4 comments:

Pamela said...

got ya covered on blog lines

good luck!

I'm still trying to figure out what I'm doing.

Kelly Curtis said...

I know what you mean! I'm slowing down in the blogging department too. I usually click through to you from FB, but I'm subscribed too.

It sounds like you have lots of great things on your plate, though. Keep us posted, even if infrequently!!

Genny said...

Good for you! I hope your online writing class is going well.

Great to be back,
Genny

Genny said...

I miss reading your posts. I always like your writing. :)